Need Compelling Content For Your Brand or Publication?

Portfolio Category: Blogs

JOURNALING 101: HOW TO START MANIFESTING

JOURNALING 101: HOW TO START MANIFESTING View Content by Elena Schmidt I don’t know if scientists have studied the most statistically effective journaling methods, and quite frankly I don’t care. When it comes to journaling, what matters is experience and the willingness to be brutally honest with yourself. Journaling to manifest is a process of…
More

Deadly Vapes: Is Vitamin E Acetate to Blame?

Deadly Vapes: ACS Laboratory Developed the Test for Vitamin E Acetate [View Content] Current projections indicate that the CBD industry could hit $20 billion in growth within five years; which is a major reason why recent vaping deaths has put this booming industry on edge. You may have heard that as of September 26, there have been 805 cases…
More

The Rise of Women’s Cannabis Use

The Rise of Women’s Cannabis Use [View Content] Less than a decade ago men made up 75% of cannabis consumers, but today’s survey data tells a different story. According to a 2019 Gallop poll, only about 60% of the respondents who reported smoking marijuana were men. The remaining 40% were women. Now that cannabis is legal…
More

Sustainable Holiday Season

Sustainable Holiday Season [View Content] Decorations are going up, special events and office potlucks are in full swing, and shopping deadlines are drawing near. Yes, the holidays are here. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but with all the extra commuting, packaging, and energy use, it’s also one of the most environmentally unfriendly…
More